top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

You Asked, We Answered

Where do you travel?

Tell us where your event is - we love a good road trip!
The first 50 miles are included in all packages. Additional mileage fee beyond that.

What does Minne Bar Go supply?

-The cutest little camper bar!
-Disposable drinkware
-A memorable experience for you & your guests

What do I need to supply?

-The alcohol, but we're here to assist with estimating your needs, and can provide recommendations on where to shop
-Any custom decor 
-Friends & family to join in the fun

Do you only serve alcohol?

Heck no!
We're equipped to operate as a bar, but Minne can serve coffee, hot chocolate, or cookies & cakes.
Looking for something specific, let's talk details.

How big is Minne?

16' Long x 6.5' Wide x 8' Tall
Minne fits best outdoors, but can certainly entertain indoors as long as the venue has at least an 8' door.

Are you insured?

Yes! We carry General Liability Insurance

We do not have a Liquor License

Let us know if your venue requires a special event permit

How do I book Minne Bar Go?

Shoot us an email, DM, text or phone call, or use the Contact form online
Then we'll discuss the specifics of your event (date, venue, size, etc) and put together a customized quote to meet your specific needs.

bottom of page